Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hello from the dusty trails

I have been gaming a very long time. I have been writing longer than I have been gaming. Words have already fascinated me and the ability to impart ideas through words has been a life long pursuit. I do not just enjoy writing, I live writing. It has not made me much money yet, but it will in time allow me to pursue it as a career.

This blog will about gaming, almost exclusively RPGs. It will discuss traditional, indie, and modern games and occasionally wax nostalgic. Are there tons of blogs out there talking about this? Of course there are. I bring, I hope, a unique perspective and in some cases mission. I want to drive diversity in our games as much as possible, not just the games themselves, but in the people who play, design, and run these games. Tackle fantasy in places other than Medieval times or take a look into a future where Africa rises to prominence.  I hope I managed to do so with respect to all and an acknowledgment that my experience may not be yours.

So just a few things here...

  • GM Advice
  • Game Reviews
  • Player Advice
  • Game Design pieces
  • Industry News
  • Campaign updates for my home or play test games
  • Odd Bits


I hope that you enjoy.

SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment